Monday, June 27, 2005

IT'S A GIRL!!!

We are overjoyed to announce the referral of our baby girl!

Here is what we know so far!

Chinese Name : Lian Jing Jun (pronounced Leeanne Jing June)
Soon to be: Mae Kathleen
Birthdate: October 17th, 2004 -- 8 months old! (she has 2.5 months on her baby brother Charlie!)

Resides at: Lianjiang Social Welfare Institute in the Guangdong Province, PRC
Weight at 6 months: 15 lbs.
Height at 6 months: 25"

Chinese babies are named for their characteristics and personality. We were told she is quiet (Jing) and elegant (Jun). Lianjiang is in the same province as Guangzhou. Guangzhou is the provincial capital where all adoptive families must end their trip with an appointment at the U.S. Consulate Office. This means that we will be in one place for most of our trip to China. We will leave 5-7 weeks from Monday! Not nearly soon enough! Look at those CHEEKS!!!!!



I am so very special, I have been from the start.
Before they held me in their arms, my family held me in their hearts.
And like a single drop of rain that on still waters fall,
My life and love will ripples make and touch the lives of all.
So read this precious story as step by step I grow.
I am a blessing and a gift as each page here will show.
-Unknown

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can't wait to come get you, Mae!! Love, Dad.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home